The best personality development books
Hello guys, whenever we search on the internet or ask any successful people on how to become successful, they all say to read personality Development books. Why they all say so? Why is a book necessary to be a successful person?
Here we will tell you about Best personality Development books you should start.
- Firstly, what are books?
- We can tell that Books are a summary of the life experience of the author of the book. We can get life experience (including what should we do or what should we avoid in order to become successful in life) of as many people as we want in one life. We became aware of all the mistakes and all the right decisions of the author, which may help us to make the right decision.
- So after knowing the benefits of reading books, you may want to give it a try. But you may be confused about which book you should start.
If you are preparing for Government Exams then must visit Sarkari exam.
Mention not, we have a solution to your problem. Hereafter doing comprehensive research, we have listed below Best personality Development books for a beginner. They are:
Think And Grow Rich
This is the first book with which I have started my book reading journey. This is one of the best personality development books. This book was written by Napoleon Hill in 1937. Since then, the book has been sold more than 100 million copies worldwide. Business. It is currently listed as John C Maxwell’s A Lifetime Must Read a book.
Summary: For Twenty years, Author Napoleon Hill Studied the most successful people of his time, including Henry Ford, Alexander Graham Bell, and many more. He studied their way of becoming successful. Their habits and determination. This book gives you a perception of how to become rich. This book tells that the first step to becoming rich is to think that you can become rich. This book advises people to think big as in today’s society, and peoples are afraid of even thinking big. This book tells people to start believing themselves.
Think And Grow Rich is one of the best personality development books ever written and it has changed the lives of millions of people, and it will change yours too.
Rich Dad Poor Dad
Robert Kiyosaki wrote this personality development book. This book will change your perception about money, about being productive. It also tells the difference between being poor and being broke.
This book will teach you financial literacy. This book will show you the way poor and rich people earn money. According to this book
- The poor and the middle-class people work for money, and the rich have money work for them.
- Poor people think that money is the most significant root cause of all evil whereas rich people believe money is the best tool to solve all the problems. It’s all depends upon how we use it.
- There are more great points in the books which are not possible to cover in a few points.
- If we want to improve our ability to manage our finances, want to grow rich, then Rich Dad Poor Dad is the perfect package for enhancing your knowledge, and encourage you to take action.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Whenever we discuss some best personality development books, this book comes in mind. This book was written by Stephen Covey in 1989. This book has been sold more than 25 million copies worldwide since then.
- In this book, Stephen covey had studied upon and listed the 7 major Habits of highly successful people which leads them to the path of success. As we know, nobody Becomes successful all of a sudden. It takes a lot of determination, hard work, and healthful habits which makes you consistent in your work.
The 7 Basic points/habits of this book are stated below:
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
This book is a must-read book if you want to read some best personality development books which will change your habits and do some real stuff which will make you successful.
If you are a movie lover then must visit: Worldfree4u
How to win friends and influence people
This book was written by Dale Carnegie in 1937. This book was mainly written for the door to door salesman. This book was one of the best personality development books I have ever read in my life.
- Be It any field, salesman, representatives, manager, or anything you need excellent communication skills to attract and win your customers. This is what this book teaches us. This book shows us how to communicate with others, how to engage them in conversation.
- This book teaches us a few rules to engage anyone in conversation. Such as Everybody wants to be appreciated and pampered. So try to make others happy without any self-interest. In a conversation, there is a rule that we should speak 25% and listen 75%. We should also show some interest in other’s conversations.
- If you are an introvert type like me, then this book will help you a lot.
The Power of Positive Thinking
Vincent Peale wrote this book in 1950. This book was an international bestseller and has been sold over 5 million printed copies.
- As we all know the power of being positive, we can do the impossible thing if we have positivity in our minds. This book manifests the positivity within you and helps you to achieve your goal. Because one thing is fixed, you can’t make anything in your life if you are surrounded by negativity. We should avoid negative thoughts as well as negative peoples as far as possible.
- This book also teaches us how to achieve a permanent and optimistic attitude through positive, conscious thoughts that will occur through visualization (means visualizing or imagining positive things).
- Through this book, The author uses positive case histories and practical instructions to implement his method of positive thinking and to show us that the roots of our success lie in our mind because everything starts within our mind.
- If you are always depressed and are tired of negativity around you, then this book will teach you how to believe in yourself, break the habit of worrying, and take control of your life by changing your attitude. You should try this book once.
So these are some of the best personality development books with which you should start your Reading journey. I hope you liked this article and got some values. And also you are going to start your reading journey. Also, comment down with which book you are going to start your journey. We know It is really tough to get the habit of Reading but trust me once you get this habit. This will be your life-changing habit.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.”
– George R.R. Martin
Read our other related articles here: