I hope you’ll find this article beneficial. So don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.
This is one of the best sellers courses of Udemy that is taught by Brad Traversy. I’ve personally watched some of his videos and this guy is just amazing the way of his teaching and explaining things is just fantastic.
- Expense Tracker App
- Relaxation Breathing App
- Hangman Game And 17 others.
- Create a layout with HTML and CSS
- DOM Manipulations
- High Order Array Methods
- Drag & Drop
- Web Speech API (Syth & Recognition)
The Only thing you need to know before starting the CourseCourse is to understand the basics of HTML and CSS, which you can learn from this fantastic book A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS.
- You will know what variables are, different types of data types, and how to use them.
- Functions and how to use them to create an efficient program with writing duplicate code.
- You will learn about what an array is how and why to use an array.
The main goal in this Course will be to create basic shapes on the canvas element to animating a ball and then finally keeping track of the player’s lives and score. And in the process, you will learn.
- Html canvas element
- Controlling DOM with mouse
- Digital clock
- Word length calculator
- Button color changer
- Contact form with local storage
HTML and CSS will be used to create the skeleton of these App so you must learn them first, and I recommend you to read this book A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS for learning HTML and CSS.
Other things you will learn about are
- conditional statements
- Using Different Methods
- And you’ll do some projects.
In this course, you will learn:
- Fetch API to load trivia questions from an API
- Create a high score in Local Storage
- how to use Flexbox, Animations, and REM units in CSS
- how to create a progress bar from scratch
- how to create a spinning loader icon from scratch
So in this course, you will learn about
- All the Basics covering variables function and the constants.
- Array and Objects
- All three control structures.
- DOM manipulation
- Function hoisting
- Drag & Drop
- How to optimize your code via methods like code splitting.
- Node Js
- Web Security
- And Finally Nodejs
It is an entirely free course, but if you want its certificate, you have to pay for it.
In this course you will learn about:
- Asynchronous Fundamentals
- How to use the Fetch API